Free people are not equal. Equal people are not free.(Think this one over and over…makes sense!)
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."
The definition of the word Conundrum is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of socialism in the United States of America :
1. America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Think about it! And that, my friends, pretty much sums up the USA in the 21st Century.Makes you wonder who is doing the math.
These three short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment:
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics,but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Funny how that works. And here's another one worth considering…
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. But we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money!What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't.
Think about it.....and Last but not least:
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII,but we are not stopping or even cutting the payments or benefits to illegal aliens.
Am I the only one missing something?
"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools." – Plato
What if Thanksgiving Exposes the Government? By Andrew P. Napolitano November 28, 2013 What if another Thanksgiving Day is upon us and because of the government we have less to be thankful for than we did at the last one? What if at every Thanksgiving liberty is weakened and the government is strengthened? What if Thanksgiving’s warm and breezy seduction of gratitude is just the government’s way of inducing us to think we should be grateful for it? What if we don’t owe the government any thanks for anything? What if the government owes us back all the freedom and property it has stolen from us? What if the government has produced nothing and owns nothing, save what it has coerced us to give it? What if the courts have ruled that the government can lie and cheat with impunity in order to acquire our property or assault our freedoms?
With the "Red Wave" turning out to be a "Red Trickle," listen to analyses on the Midterms from Pollster Frtiz Wenzel and Author Jim Bovard. These latest episodes of Something Completely Different can be heard on Apple, iHeart and/or your preferred platform. Links below.