Free people are not equal. Equal people are not free.(Think this one over and over…makes sense!)
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."
The definition of the word Conundrum is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of socialism in the United States of America :
1. America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Think about it! And that, my friends, pretty much sums up the USA in the 21st Century.Makes you wonder who is doing the math.
These three short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment:
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics,but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Funny how that works. And here's another one worth considering…
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. But we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money!What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't.
Think about it.....and Last but not least:
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII,but we are not stopping or even cutting the payments or benefits to illegal aliens.
Am I the only one missing something?
"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools." – Plato
Brainwashing is best accomplished when you have no idea that it is being done but simply occurs as part of the everyday fabric of your life. While you may "feel" that something is wrong, you are subconsciously being programmed nonetheless. Think about TV Commercials and everyday television shows and movies with these facts in mind. This is not racist, it is statistical data; verified demographic facts: US population 334 million consisting of 57.8% white, 18.7% Latino, 12.1% Black and 11.4% Asian or other. Then break that down to about 10% of all existing marriages that are interracial including those of all races, and only 5.6% of the population that identifies as LGBT. You would expect the same ratio's in TV commercials if they represented America but here's what you see instead, taken from a log of TV commercials over a 4 month period, which is quite different. For TV, white men as the majority of Americans have all but disappeared. When they are in commercials th
Cognizant Dissonance Anemia (CDA) is the newest discovery of psychological dysfunction affecting growing numbers of Americans, sending shock waves through medical professionals and political experts alike. Some fear this trending disorder has the potential to become the very cause of the destruction of American society.
In the Age of BLM, here are some stats you may find informative - maybe even useful: • Black males age 18-35 years of age are only 1.8% of the U.S. population, yet have committed 52% of homicides from 1980-2008. Black males (all ages) are only 6% of the U.S. population, yet commit 46% of all violent crimes, and 50% of the gun homicides. If Blacks were removed from the equation, the U.S. gun homicide rate would be equal to Great Britain's, who have some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the world. • The Black homicide rate is 17 per 100,000, a rate over 9x that of the White rate, and comparable to some of those most murderous countries in the world. If the homicide rate for the U.S. were the White-only rate, the homicide rate would drop 84%, making the U.S. rate comparable to European countries. • According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics 2018 survey of criminal victimization, there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (ex